Sunday, June 27, 2010

mY First posting

Hallo, this is my first post of my blog... ehh, actually i had struggle for months before i decided to set up this blog.. the reasons for that are that i have no confidence in my language and basically i am a boring person... i made this decision after my 'disasterous' incident that happened to me when i was preparing for my year 2 final at march... i think that by expressing myself out, that's is the best way for me to walk out of the "shadow" that i have.. so, i think i will have one of a few more posts about what had happened to me at that period...


So, does anyone have any comments or suggestions to me ?

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, at least you can find some medium for you to express yourself out. Maybe you can even open another blog which is private and only available for few close friends of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoong hoong!!!! it's okay,just express yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks... i really don know what to say beside the word " thanks"

    ReplyDelete
  5. yoor~ welcome buddy~
    take it easy~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. chappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ^^ welcome to blogosphere !

    ReplyDelete
  7. the SIM!!!!

    welcome to blog world!!!!!!!!!

    forget bout the language... and just release it out. it's better than keeping it...!

    ReplyDelete